Celltrac is used in over 160 Hospitals/Clinics/Laboratories/Universities in the UK / Ireland. For the manual analysis of Blood /Semen samples and can be used for any application requiring differential or group counts. used in the areas of :
- Tropical disease research
- Oceanographic research
- Traffic surveys
- People counting (Manual or Pulse input)
Celltrac Std 880-1000
- 12 cell counting keys (10 Summing + 2 Non Summing)
- Ability to subtract following an error,
- Add or subtract cell clusters.
- Display current cell total and running totals at any point during the count
- Warning bleeps when approaching 100 cells, or multiples
- Low battery indicator
- 2 “non-summing” keys to record nucleated red cells or similar
- number of “non-summing” keys can be increased or decreased
- Cell labels assigned for standard leucocyte differentials.
Total leucocyte count can also be entered so that each cell type is reported in absolute numbers as well as percentages.
Celltrac M+ 880-2001 In addition to the above the, M+ can also:
- Store counts of up to 32 patients/samples
- Transfer of data to a printer or computer (RS232 Data interface cable included)
- Automatically assigns a patient code number to each count,
- Selection of baud rates, 300 / 2400 / 9600 Mhz
- Compatability with equipment in the modern laboratory.
Celltrac: is classified within the EU as an In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device and is "CE" marked in accordance with the 98/79 EU Directive for IVD's
Registered with MHRA(UK) & AFSSAPS(French) Notifying bodies.